25 Signs You Might Be Paleo
The signs are everywhere. You've gone Paleo! If you're not sure, take a look at this list.
You might be Paleo if:
- You make awesome guacamole. Often.
- You just bought smaller pants.
- You think Gary Taubes and Mark Sisson are rock stars.
- You make kick-ass salads.
- Grass-fed beef turns you on.
If you think grass-fed beef is hot, you've gone Paleo.
- Your friends admire your healthy glow.
- You have a blog devoted to bacon.
- Your mother thinks you're too skinny.
- You think Mother Nature is one cool lady.
- You know what "biphasic" means.
- There's not a single whole grain in your house.
- You have a crush on your butcher.
- Your favorite snack is hard-boiled eggs and almonds.
If this is your idea of a snack, chances are pretty good you're Paleo
- You want to chill with Kurt Harris.
- You finally cancelled your Cooking Light magazine subscription.
- You know what a medium-chain fatty acid is.
- You have a beard.
- You can do amazing things with coconut milk.
- You read books about evolution and human nutrition.
- You love your slow-cooker.
- You've heard every podcast Robb Wolf has ever done. And you have his book.
If you have Robb Wolf on your ipod, you're Paleo
- You know how to make homemade jerky.
- You take photographs of your lunch.
- You just finished the WOD.
- You feel fabulous.
You think this is dessert? You're Paleo!
Facebook. Please "like" my page!
Got a question?
Contact me here.
If you enjoyed this, please share it!
Return from 25 Signs You Might Be Paleo to LeanMachineNYC Home
Thank you for visiting LeanMachineNYC.com! Stay as long as you like and come back soon.