Let's hear it for Ramekin Eggs!
This could be the fastest egg dish ever, and like most Paleo recipes, there's room for creativity and improvisation.
The key is to use ingredients with very little liquid; otherwise, you'll end up with a runny ramekin.
You can vary the cooking time with these to accommodate different egg preferences. For best results, cook until the whites are firm.
A Ramekin Egg is a beautiful thing
- Grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- Cooked ham, turkey or sausage
- Tomato or salsa (strained to remove excess liquid)
- 4 organic eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Butter 4 ramekins lightly
- Add a layer of chopped tomato or salsa (be sure all excess liquid is removed)
- Add a layer of cooked, chopped ham, turkey, or sausage
- Top each with an egg
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes
- Let the ramekins sit for 5 minutes before serving
Please share it!
Sign up here for my newsletter The Lean Report and get a copy of 101 Ways To Be More Paleo. FREE!
You might also like:
Berries and Cream
More Paleo Recipes
Return to LeanMachineNYC Home
Facebook. Please "like" my page!
Got a question?
Contact me here.
Thank you for visiting LeanMachineNYC.com! Stay as long as you like and come back soon.