Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
4-ingredient side dish
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is a great side-dish for just about any protein. Even non-vegetable eaters will be tempted by this one.
It's amazing what a little bacon can do!
- 6 strips of uncured bacon, cut into small pieces.
- 12 Brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Ground pepper
- Cook the bacon, then remove it from the pan
- Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the fat out of the pan (make sure to do this away from your stove top)
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan cut side down
- Brown them for a couple minutes, then add the chicken broth and stir (your pan should be hot enough for the broth to deglaze the pan and dissolve the little brown bits stuck to the bottom)
- Add the bacon back to the pan
- Cover and let it all steam for a couple minutes
- Add ground pepper
That's it! The Brussels sprouts should be slightly firm. Test one (or two) before taking them off the heat.
Please share it!
Sign up here for The Lean Report and get a copy of 101 Ways To Be More Paleo. FREE!
Easy Paleo Recipes
Top 10 Reasons To Eat Paleo
Frequently Asked Questions
Facebook. Please "like" my page!
Got a question?
Contact me here.
Thank you for visiting LeanMachineNYC.com! Stay as long as you like and come back soon.